Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dont bore yourself too much on this one...

Ok well I KNOW that I am totally late on all this jive, but, Im so into twilight haha. I saw the movie in theaters and I loved it. I know a majority of people HATED it, but I didnt. I also hadnt read the books when it came out so I didnt know what to expect anyways. My lilttle brother-in-law had the first book and I was over at his house and randomly started to read it....then couldnt stop! haha my friends hooked me up with all 3 other books and I read all 4 within about a week (ish). To those amazing readers who read really quick and all the time, this may seem like nothing, haha but I am not one of those amazing readers. I hardly ever read books seriously. But I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Phil is really excited I am done also because he, "gets his wife back." But really its kinda true, Im pathetic, and I dont care. I loved them. And pretty proud of myself that I actually read a series of something (never have I done that before). So yes, Im way out of date with the excitment. But I dont care. Its funny though, my mind is set in reading/narrorating mode. In my mind I narroate everything I do! My friend Lauren got in the craze the same time I did and she does it too. I wonder, does this happen to anyone else? ha.



ALSO....We just got back from our 5 day (2 days in the car) trip to Utah for conference. Fantastic! We went with Phils family in a big van haha. This is how I had time to do so much reading also ha. I missed three days of school :/ uh haha and didnt mind at all. My favorite talk from conference was from Elder Oaks about service. I could try a lot harder and step out of my little shell to help someone around me. Thats my new goal. And I did take my camera to SL but somehow only took like 1 pic, and it was of me and phil while we were waiting to get into conference. I figured i have put plenty of pics up of me and phil already ha. OH YEAH, we also went through the Salt Lake Temple----one of those dreams come true for me. So beautiful! One of my favorite parts of the trip. I thought it was april too? Because it was soooo cold in Utah you would think it was January or something. I DO love Arizona!


Another Also...Im so close to being done with school. woo! Math is going, better. I got an A on my last quiz that was turned into a test grade, so that should help out a lot. And things are looking up (way up) for our future plans of getting a house. We found out this weekend that the bank accepted our offer to our favorite house! We found this house a while ago and loved it, but when we made an offer, it foreclosed. We then found one just like it but a lil bigger and made another offer, it forclosed. Well the first one that we really liked popped up on foreclosed houses, botta boom botta bing, we made and offer and it wasnt possible of it foreclosing so the bank DID accept it! Yes! When we found out Phils face lit up! He is so good with all this house stuff, while I daze off and have no clue about the stuff he talks about, but I am learning. He does his best to be patient with my 5 year old mind. He is the greatest, so glad I have him. He asked why I didnt tell my family right off--And I just didnt want to get my hopes up, again. But I did tell them, most of them I think. Sorry family I didnt tell. But he told me today that its not TOTALLY official due to some paperwork that still needs to be done. So we still need to keep it in our prayers-faith goes a long way we have realized. If all goes well we can move in May! And I will need a job in Mesa-so any of you mesa people could help me out I would appritiate it. This weekend were moving in with his family so we can save some money until we move. That will be helpful, were grateful his family is taking us in. His family has been such a help with everything. So has mine!! My parents gave us couches, tables and a piano (that are all stored at my inlaws). We have wonderful families we know. Well WOAH this post was long. Sorry about no pics I know this stuff is not interesting to many people haha. And I have a hard time paying attention to post's without pictures (thats the 5 year old mind in me again). Hope everyone is enjoying themselves!





6 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

that is all exciting news. You left Utah to early. It was almost 70 degree's today. I LOVE the Twilight series as well. I read them a while ago, and have since re-read them. I flew through them cuz I think they're addicting. I also loved the movie. Congrats on the house. It's SO much better than renting. So are you guys moving to Mesa then? I think it's funny you guys were just up here, cuz we'll be down there, well in mesa, in a week and a half.

Sara said...

Sophie, I love to read your blog entries! (though it was a little tough with the orange text on Jeremy's little mini-laptop...) I'm glad you finally got to read Twilight! Pretty crazy how addicting it is, huh? I made the mistake of starting the 4th one at 11 pm one night. I was just going to read a chapter. 5 hours later I kinda freaked out that I was still awake, but still managed to finish it the next? morning. Didn't actually get any sleep that night...

Raine said...

I love twilight too! I can't beleive they got me addicted. Those darn friends of mine! I haven't read the books, but I went to a Twilight party when it came out on DVD and made fun of everyone in their shirts when I got there. I left wondering when I was getting my own shirt!haha So yeah on moving and a house!

Anonymous said...

Yes i would have to agree with epcot being the most boring! i'm kinda mad we spent the time we did... i mean it was cool to see the different worlds; however, i won't go back often! haha

Lauren said...

holy long post! ha I'm so glad we can narrorate our lives together and talk about twilight like Bella's our personal friend :) "I'm leaving a comment unsure of the consequences. Not sure of the outcome or how Sophie will feel about it. She is my Sophie. She fills the empty hole in my stomach. I love her!"

Jessie said...

Sophie, your blog is ADORABLE! I may have to check in on you from time to time. Thanks for helping my sista set one up. This is exciting!!! Yeah, and so is twilight. I was obsessed for months. It wears off a little... but c'mon, who wouldn't wanna be a vampire?!?