Monday, June 7, 2010

Sneak Peak

Being done with work has been fantastic and given me lots of time to relax, sleep in, and get everything ready for Kinzi. I will post pictures when the room is officially done! Only a few things here and there that need to be done. The room sure has turned out so dang cute! Now that I am full term, I hope Kinzi knows she is more than welcome anytime she would like to come-although I have a feeling I still have a couple of weeks. I am due the 26th and my Doctor is leaving the 30th for a week so he said I need to have her before my due date so he does not have to worry about me while he is gone. At least he and I are both on the same page. Ahh, it became very real when the doc checked me at 35 1/2 weeks and I was dialated to a 1 and 75% effaced. But I know I can also walk around at a 1 for a month and nothing happen, but it still just made me realize how well, REAL this is. Carazy!

Here is the only sneak peak Ill give of her room. This might be my favorite thing in her room! I bought it at a thrift store for $8! It was a ugly gold color with some crystals missing. I painted it blue and my sister and I added some crystals-including the blue ones. I love the way it turned out.

And all her clothes and blankets are washed and put away. I think she has enough clothes...what do you think?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow! and enough shoes! she won't be able to wear all her outfits more than once! awesome. I can't wait to see pics of the darling girl in them. :) Best wishes, Soph!