Monday, May 5, 2014

20 weeks pregnant with #3

Because my best friend did this with her latest pregnancy, and I want to be just like her, I'm doing it too. Sure wish I would have with the others!

How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 6lbs

Maternity clothes: No. I just went through all of me and my sisters maternity clothes. They are so old and ugly. But I have bought lots of skirts and dresses to help me through summer. And majority of the week I'm in workout clothes anyways.

Stretch marks: Nope.

Movements: Yes! So fun! Kinzi felt him move yesterday and got so excited she said "HE IS COMING TONIGHT!"

Food cravings: Unhealthy food. That's not exactly out of the ordinary though...

Symptoms: Heartburn.

Signs of labor: Let's hope not.

Mood most of the time: Pretty good. A little too impatient sometimes and lazy Haha

Belly button in or out: In. It never popped out with the other kids but it like flattened out.

Looking forward to: Switching Kinzi out of her room and moving Baiden into the big room to get ready to share! And painting!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm excited to see how their rooms turn out! I'm glad you're doing pregnancy updates! It's crazy how much you forget. You are so tiny and beyond gorgeous.

Sara said...

Cute dress!