Monday, June 23, 2014

Last Trimester

How far along: 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 15lbs

Maternity clothes: You know it. Although I'm mostly in just comfy clothes all day long whether that means maternity or just big clothes. Like the shirt I have on in the picture is a shirt I got my dad for father's day but it was too small. So I'm reaping the benefits.  If we're going out or going to church, getting dressed is usually a chore.

Stretch marks: Not anything new yet. But the old ones on my legs and bum are nice and dark again haha.

Movements: All the time

Food cravings: Avacado toast with scrambled eggs on top. Life changing. I want some right now! I eat this at least 4 times a week.

Symptoms: Heartburn. Lower back pain occasionally. If I sleep the wrong way, I wake up with serious pain below my belly. Basically like it's not being supported. But Phil got me a body pillow and it makes the biggest difference.

Signs of labor: Not yet I believe.

Mood most of the time: Honestly, hunger!! All I want to do is eat. Tired and irritable but I think I'm doing pretty good. My patience is a tad thin. And I probably complain too much to Phil...

Belly button in or out: Still in.

Looking forward to: Being done. I'm just so over feeling huge and bending over. And every time we sit down to watch a movie, I'm dying to have a newborn to snuggle with. I'm so baby hungry right now. Good thing eh? Also looking forward to nurse again, which I never thought I'd say. Talking about this just makes me more excited for this baby boy.

We decided on a name for him. Hudson!  Hearing Baiden say it about makes me wanna cry it's so cute. Ever since 20 weeks it's gone by so slow. How do I still have 13 weeks left?! I know I should probably take advantage of this time with my kids. Kinzi starts preschool in august and then Hudson comes in September, life is going to be crazy, good! Let's get this party started!

4 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

You're an adorbs preggo lady. For real.

Sara said...

You are so cute. And I like his name. :) Hopefully these next few months will hurry!

Lauren said...

You are so tiny! I know you don't feel like it but I promise you make pregnancy look good! You are just gorgeous. I need to try your avocado egg toast. That sounds amazing. I love baby Hudson! I can't wait to squeeze on him!!!

Unknown said...

common guys Download X Men Days Of Future past