Thursday, April 10, 2008

Problem SOLVED!

ok so i have always had headaches. i get them so bad and they basically ruin my day when i get them. sometimes they are due to allergies, and sometimes not. i have always gone to the doctor about them, but nothing seemed to work to well. in 6th grade i actually even got glasses cuz i thought that was the problem haha. well lately when i have been gettin them they just knock me 0ut and i dont want to do anything but just sit there. and i get a pain in my neck.

well i have been doing a lot of dancing in my classes and hurt my back so i went to the chiropractor to get readjusted. he did that but then he was doing something to my neck and asked if i get headaches a lot. i replied "YES!" haha and they place he put his hands were the spot where i get pain on my neck.

he took some x rays just to see what my neck looked like and sure enough he knew the problem. apparently your neck is supposed to have curve in it (the bones) well he held my x rays up to a normal one, haha my neck was almost completly strait with no curve in it. nice huh? and there is another bone out of place that now i have to go back at least once week and get worked on. and i also get to do these neck exercises that should make my neck get a curve in it. im actually really excited to do anything to get rid of my lovely headaches.
phil is my lil coach and helps me do them everyday haha. its a funny concept but i think it will help a lot!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

seriously! you never had a chiro check it out before? I am suprised dad didn't take you. Cool that they will hopefully go away now!!

How is your stress level? Try and keep that in check too. Maybe that will help with the headaches ;)
he-he

Jeremy said...

That's why I love Chiropractic!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

CONGRATS on the engagement Sophie! :o)

Alisse

AuBreY LyNn said...

Haha WOW soph. I am glad you guys figured it out though! That is good. And that is weird about your neck.... TOP NIGHT.

Samantha said...

I didn't know that about you Soph! But I'm glad that you found out what was causing them!! I bet thats a big relief!