Monday, March 16, 2009

Our HAPPY vacation!

Spring break was fabulous. We went to Disneyland/California Adventure. Great. The weather was grand and lines were short(er) than usual. My hubby spoiled me and let me get lots of ice cream, churros, and cotton candy! ah! I loooove this place. We had a ton of fun. Oh and we took a plane. =) Thee coolest parade ever. It was one of my most favorite things of our 3 days we spent there!



I was so excited to see Sulley. I waited in line with all the kids seven and under for this pic and was so proud.

Hubby.




So its not rotated eh, we actually got to meet mickey after going through his house. That never happens!! And he shrunk!



Apparently i didnt rotate this like i thought either. Just turn your head slightly =)

We got a little bored waiting to get off the plane in Arizona.

We love space mountain, ice cream at Cali adventure, SCREAMIN (went on it the most), Maliboomer, Buzz lightyear ride, Blue Bayou restraunt, high school musical 3 performance (ok thats just me), river rapids, play parade, Soaring over California, Indiana Jones. My FAV is tower of terror, Phils is Splash Mountain.
loved it all.

6 comments:

Chantel and Brian said...

How fun! I've never been over to CA for those theme parks, so I am jealous! Looks like a blast though. I bet it was a good break from school. Loved the pictures!

Dayna said...

YAY for Spring Break! Looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN! :) Oh and I love Sulley. I would have waited in line for him too!

Raine said...

Logan looked at the post with me! He loved Lightning McQueen! He spotted it right away. And he kept saying "Fofie and Uncle Phil" sorry I guess you don't get aunt. Looked like a blast!

The Merrill Family said...

Ah your so lucky i love disneyland and california adventure! you looked like you had alot of fun!

The Roberts Family said...

Woooooo Hooooo! :) Hahah looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys got to go! I cannot wait to go with kolton and travel with that stud of mine. :) haha

Anonymous said...

sophie! when was your spring break? we did the same thing for our spring break! we need to do a trip together! :) I'm jealous you only have about 4 more weeks of school! we need to do a girls night too cuz i miss you and lexi! :)