Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dominoes

What do you do when you're bored?
We played jenga and I told phil that I used to just make houses with them. so we did. Then got carried away.

He laughed at the idea at first but then he used up all the pieces. That small dinky thing in the back is my house...

He kept adding to it...


Then this happened...

And he wanted me to put this on here so..?

So welcome to the exciting life of phil and sophie weech. Enjoy these videos.



Phil suggested I come blog all these pictures and videos right away. He even told me what to title this post. What a goof.

10 comments:

Jessie said...

What a goof! Glad you guys can have fun together just at home on a Saturday night. :)

Lauren said...

Bahahahahaha so this is what you guys do without me and don. Those videos are hilarious by the way. The second one I was saying in my head..."wow that's not going to work.." then it did! I'm truly impressed!

Sara said...

Don't worry Phil, just because most may not comment, we're still definitely reading and seeing! Glad you guys know how to have fun...

Chantel and Brian said...

Haha! You guys have to much time on your hands ( : JK. That was fun!

Kelsey and Dallas said...

haha girlfriend...oh how I miss your front table. the laughs we've had there. well done, I am truley amazed at your creativity :)

Raine said...

Phil is so funny. He is like having a little kid! Oh wait my husband is too.

gardners said...

You guys are so cute! It reminds me of when phil was little and was always trying to mastermind those things! Jason and I are with Lauren, we totally didn't think the second one was going to work and were way impressed when it did!

gardners said...

"Jason" is Emily (:

Emily Gardner said...

Hey! Where did your "things are not always as they seem" post go?

Summer said...

I am out of town... are you feeling any better yet? Did you read Josie's post about shingles. So what are you doing home all day? :) Talk next week? <3