Sunday, September 27, 2009

Everythings Changing (when I turn around)

I know, I know I have changed my blog background so many times. I can't help it. Please don't be too annoyed by it. I get really bored with mine and when I see new ones that are so cute I can't help it I guess. I love to go look at cute new backgrounds all the time-am I the only one who does that? I can't even try to start decorating my house because my mind changes so quickly on what I think would be cute in certain rooms.
I just get bored with things quickly I guess. Except for Phil, he keeps me on my toes. Good thing huh?

p.s. No puppy yet. And I am going to be picky now, I really want a yellow lab. Yeah, the really cheap dogs ya know. Ah kidding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.... I am the same way. It is horrible I would change my constantly! But yours is really cute.
Sorry about no puppy. I have a kid if you want him. Terrible two have struck and my patience is running thin. :)

MeganHowell said...

oh sope. i miss yous.

Kelsey and Dallas said...

i hear ya!...definitly not about the la thing. BUT I change my mind about stuff everyday. it drives dall crazy. p.s. why havent we seen eachother in a decade?

Reeds said...

A little change is very important-and that is why I am ALWAYS moving my furniture around. Good luck finding a puppy!