Monday, September 14, 2009

How much is that dog in the window...

So I am just going to put the word out on my bliggity blog that I want/need a puppy. Husband said it was ok. I am NOT picky either. But since I would like phil to like our dog too, it must not be black or have pitbull/or any other aggresive(ness) in it. That day when we have kiddies running around that we won't have to worry about our dog being mean. So IF you do hear of any new puppies that are not black or, uh known to be aggresive, let me know!!
I have been to the shelter friday and today. The first time I went I might have teared up, twice. I might possibly be a little sensitive. I wish I could take all those dogs and kitties home with me. I called my hero (philip) to come help me and make sure I left. Otherwise I might have stayed there all night regardless of the fact it closed.
For all you animal lovers, enjoy.





This one melted my heart a little. Yellow labs are my favorite.

Im hoping the next post will be about our new puppy. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

9 comments:

Samantha said...

Are you related to Nathan??

MeganHowell said...

oh sope. i miss the h e l l out of you. and i want a puppy too. a french or english bulldog to be exact. i hope all of your wildest dreams come true!!! miss you.

The Roberts Family said...

OH! Girl I am with you all the way! hahaha. Little puppies and kitties are just so cute! and it is so sad that they are sad in the shelter. :( I wanna see your new puppy! when you get one...that is.

Raine said...

K. I just want/need to know how you and I have the same mom and dad and I do NOT like animals. All I can think about in a shelter is how much it stinks!!! But I do hope you get one soon. ALL I CAN SAY IS........ BABY HUNGRY????

Tyler and Bryna said...

yellow labs are cute i had them all growming up. well my brother breeds labs so ill let ya know the next time they have any!!

Julie said...

Sure wish I would've waited to get Sasha spayed. You could have like 9little yellow labs and go crazy!!like I was going:) I'll keep my eyes and ears open down here too. love, Julie

Carroll Family said...

I want a puppy so bad but I have to wait til after we move. BOO. I hope you get one!! They make life so much more fun.

Summer said...

Oh Sophie, Sophie just come hang out with my kids lots and lots and get your baby fix there. ;)

Hey, I blogged!!

Tawnie said...

You could have Treble Clef he had to stay in Mesa with Marks MaMa cause we can't have him in our new place. he is Black and isn't mean or agressive at all he's goten bigger but not TOO huge LOL he is s chiwawa aftre all but a cute one! I miss him a lot but if you wanted him I could totally give him up to make you happy! He doesn't get attention much where he is at now. and he is almost house broken and doens't jump on the couch...too much. He is a teen ager and a boy so he gets Excited real easy but he will grow out of that LOL. let me know if you want him you both met him so you know how he is.