I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day Tomorrow!
We Love love.
Anyways, Here are some fun Facts about The Day of looooove.
- Every year around 1 billion Valentine cards are sent across. After Christmas it's a single largest seasonal card-sending occasion.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, and then, sweethearts. Children between ages 6 to 10 exchange more than 650 million Valentine's cards with teachers, classmates, and fagmily members.
- Of the 73% of people who buy Valentine's Day flowers are men, while only 27 percent are women.
- A single perfect red rose framed with baby's breath is named by some florists as a "signature rose," and is the preferred choice for most for giving on Valentine's Day, anniversaries and birthdays.
- The red rose was the favorite flower of Venus, the Roman goddess of love. The color red stands for strong romantic feelings making the red rose the flower of love.
Whats your favorite flower? Or are you not a flower person? Chocolate? Candy? Jewelry??
Happy Valentines day!!