Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love.

I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day Tomorrow!
We Love love.


Remember in Elementary School when we thought it was called ValentiMes? Or was that just me?

Anyways, Here are some fun Facts about The Day of looooove.

  • Every year around 1 billion Valentine cards are sent across. After Christmas it's a single largest seasonal card-sending occasion.
  • Teachers receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, and then, sweethearts. Children between ages 6 to 10 exchange more than 650 million Valentine's cards with teachers, classmates, and fagmily members.
  • Of the 73% of people who buy Valentine's Day flowers are men, while only 27 percent are women.
  • A single perfect red rose framed with baby's breath is named by some florists as a "signature rose," and is the preferred choice for most for giving on Valentine's Day, anniversaries and birthdays.
  • The red rose was the favorite flower of Venus, the Roman goddess of love. The color red stands for strong romantic feelings making the red rose the flower of love.
 I am not a "rose" person myself. I prefer Lillies. Or any other flower actually. And the Husband already got an A+ in that dept.
Whats your favorite flower? Or are you not a flower person? Chocolate? Candy? Jewelry??

Happy Valentines day!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Clever post! Kinzi's little bum heart is so cute! I never liked Valentine's day cause it was awkward. I hate valentime's (haha) gifts. My boyfriend's always got me like a necklace I would never wear or a stuffed animal I was too old for. Luckily I have a husband that knows I just like chocolate! That's why he's so awesome. Happy Valentine's Soph! I love you! Will you be mine?

calikas said...

Chocolate! But really just spending time with the hubby is the best.

Anonymous said...

i love lillies myself soph. kinzi is such a doll! i love her outfit-- great job on the tights! hope you guys had a great day! love u!