Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blessed.

Kinzi girl was blessed by her daddy on August first here in our ward in Mesa. We had a lot of family show up for the blessing and missed the ones who live far away and couldnt make it--some even blessing there own little girl the same day :) Kinzi was great for the actual blessing and I was relieved. I didnt want to have her awake and crying, and as soon as we got to church she was out.

I had bought her dress but it was size 18 months and I still needed to add sleeves to it. My sisters mother in-law fixed all up for this little girl and it turned out perfect. She looked so cute.


I still cant believe we have her here. I love this little girl. And she loves her mama and daddy let me tell ya. She is smiling a lot now. And as much fun as it is to see her growing and doing new things its also depressing. I always tell Phil she is not going to grow anymore and be my baby forever...I can only hope.

6 comments:

Careena Daly said...

So stinkin cute!!! She looks like such a sweet baby :) They grow so fast though, Gwen is already six months, crawling, sitting up, and just thinking she is a big girl! You are such a great mom!

Sara said...

I'm glad she was good for her blessing! Jeremy always worries that one of ours is going to scream through it... :) They've all been good

Jessie said...

That dress is soooo cute! Totally understand the growing up thing. But it's so much fun! She will always be your baby.

MeganHowell said...

so so so cute. i love her. and you.

Kelsey and Dallas said...

sophie is SOO precious. You are such a good mommy! I love that u added sleeves to her dress, it looks perfect and I bet it was so awesome listening to Phil bless her. I'm so happy for u!

Tami said...

What a special day! She is such a cutie!