Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I could'nt come up with a good title.

Half a year. Really? This is depressing. I thought Kinzi and I made a deal that she was never to grow up. She is not following through very well. Seriously for anyone who thinks time is going by too slow, have a baby. You will be begging for everything to just slow down, or stop.
Little Kinz had her 6 month check up yesterday. Which meant shots. These ones were the worst yet. She cried this very sad different cry and almost had me in tears. But it did'nt last too long. We both hate shot days. But other than shots its fun to see Dr. Guthrie and hear how big she has gotten.
Our little girl is now 13 lbs 8 oz (about 8th %)
and she is 25 inches long. (about 20th %)
She is mini and petite and PERFECT.
She still wears a lot of 0-3 month clothes. And I look forward to the day when she can fit into her "up to 6 months" skinny jeans. One day.
She loves her feet to be tickled. Or legs or anything for that matter.
She can also sit up now! She has been able to for a couple of weeks. Although she sometimes dives forward.
I have not found a food she doesnt like yet. The girl likes to eat. She is a better eater than me. She actually eats her vegetables.

She still loves her sleep. She got the talent of "sleeping anywhere" from me. At night its so dang cute when we put her in bed, she will give us a big smile when we lay her down. We wrap her up then leave and she is out.


If you can't already tell from the top 3 pictures, we were at the mall Christmas shopping. Um, can you tell we are first time parents? Taking a picture with every ride we see. I have about 10 more.

And doesnt she look so pretty in her Christmas dress?
And last but not least, Here is our Christmas Card. I wish we could of sent some out, but there is always next year. I hope everybodys Christmas is great. I know we are looking forward to it. Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

She is so cute and tiny! Seriously? 0-3 month clothes? Not fair. Jed is wearing 12 months and he isn't even 8 months old yet. I love her dress. :) Have you tried Tylenol about 20 minutes before shots? Works great for Jed. Wish I could meet Kinzi! Merry Christmas!

MeganHowell said...

you're so adorable. i love mommy phataya. and i cant believe kinz is so teenie tiny! i am pretty sure jude is going to fit into newborn clothes for like a day! he is measuring big and SUPER tall- he is probably andrews child. probably. i love your little family. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TIME!!! love you.

The Roberts Family said...

Heck, Kinzi is so darn cute. So is your christmas card!!! And ugh, I want to steal kinzi! haha. She really is the cutest little baby girl! I cannot believe she is 6 months old Soph! WOW! Merry Christmas!